Picture of the Day] My sister made me a birthday poster!Mood] Sleepy
Weather] Cool and sunny
Currently] In my basement
Quote of the Day] "Love flies, runs, and rejoices; it is free and nothing can hold it back."
The first of October! WHOO! That signals a ton of things here on campus! The following and probably more:
1) Midterms (which I do have coming up)
2) October IIT Discover Day on the 16th!
3) My birthday
4) Halloween
5) Fall (one of my favourite times of the year because of all the leaves)
I have my studio midterm on Wednesday and I'm kind of freaking out. I need to make sure I have all sorts of drawings for my project in order to show what my design is like. I'll definitely post some up here for you to see too! :D
That's all for now,
Jaye
No comments:
Post a Comment