Picture of the Day] People at the Event!
Mood] Tired
Weather] Cool and sunny
Currently] In the basement
Quote of the Day] "The best way to try to motivate somebody is by being direct with them. To be honest with them. Lies are never the right way to get your message across."
Discover IIT Day was a blast! It was super busy because there were actually two events going on, one for Architecture and one for Undergraduate Admissions. We had a lot of families turn up for the event. The day was absolutely packed with tours, info sessions and mingling! The Discover Days are an awesome way to really preview the university and get a hold of what the campus is like. I had a lot of fun chalking up the sidewalks to welcome people to Hermann Hall! Also, I was really pleased because at the resource fair we had the Ambassador Scrapbook out on the table. Lots of compliments, so hooray! I was really happy to see all the new people interested in the school and the looks on their faces as they toured the campus. Probably the best part of the day is actually getting able to talk to people one on one. Unfortunately, my voice always gets tired out because of the tours! It was even worse because I sang with the girls group that night for acappella in Macy's. We did a few songs and it was pretty neat.
Fun fun times!
Jaye
Jaye
No comments:
Post a Comment