4/14/2010

Summer and Spring 2010 Classes!

Picture of the Day] Roosevelt Road at night.

Mood] Excited and worried


Weather] Sunny with a high of 77


Currently] In my room

Quote of the day: "You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you."

So, I have figured out what my classes will be like for the summer and for the fall! I decided to take summer classes once again because they really help me out during the year. Even though I feel like I have a lot of work, I think I might have less. I managed to register for the IPRO I wanted this summer, so hopefully that will lessen the load in the school year because otherwise I would have to take the IPRO during the year along with studio and I think that would be murder! I think I will try and do another IPRO during the next summer as well.

For the fall I am also taking classes that only meet for once a week. Usually I take classes that meet two times a week, on Tuesdays and Thursday, but now I won't have to take those unless they are humanities because the ones I have now that are like that are Structures and MechElec, which do not continue into the fourth year. I am kind of excited about having fewer meeting days for my classes, but I hope that means that the work hasn't doubled!

School Year 2010

Here is my Summer Lineup: (2 Classes + VanderCook Voice Lessons possibly)

Monday
Chicago Landscapes - LA 497 - 01
Class 10:00 am - 12:40 pm

Tuesday
Interprofessional Project (IPRO) - IPRO 497 - 329
Class 3:00 pm - 5:40 pm


Wednesday
Chicago Landscapes - LA 497 - 01
Class 10:00 am - 12:40 pm


Thursday
Interprofessional Project (IPRO) - IPRO 497 - 329
Class 3:00 pm - 5:40 pm


Friday - No class

Here is my Fall Lineup: (5 Classes + VanderCook Voice Lessons)

Monday
Architecture VII - ARCH 417 - 100
Class 1:50 pm - 5:50 pm

Tuesday
Historic Landscape Preservation - LA 516 - 01
Class 10:00 am - 12:40 pm

Wednesday
Prairie School and Naturalistic Landscape Design - ARCH 445 - 01
Class 10:00 am - 12:40 pm

Architecture VII - ARCH 417 - 100
Class 1:50 pm - 5:50 pm

Thursday
Visual Training I - ARCH 331 - 01
Class 8:35 am - 11:15 am

Topics: Shakespeare: Film, Text, and Stage - LIT 380 - 01
Class 6:25 pm - 9:05 pm

Friday
Architecture VII - ARCH 417 - 100
Class 1:50 pm - 5:50 pm


If you have any questions, totally hit me up.
Over and out!!!
Jaye

P.S. Arch VII is Studio

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, I have a weird love/hate relationship with double-length classes. On the one hand, I loved the semester when I had to go to class a total of five times. But it's just too easy to get burnt out when going for 2:40 on the same topic. The workload ends up being the same overall, and you never have to worry about whether your test/paper is due on Monday or Wednesday.

    Also, I think I am going to see about taking bass lessons at VC over the summer. I'm going to have so much spare time, and I feel like I've let myself down for not keeping up with my bass. I just hope it won't be prohibitively expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I really hate that your posts don't show up in my RSS feed until like ten days after you post them...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a busy and exciting Summer and Fall. I'm glad you managed to get into the IPRO that you wanted! Looks like some interesting courses. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete