4/06/2010

Preview Weekend and Spring Formal!



Pictures of the Day] Spring Formal at the Museum of Science and Industry!!!

Mood] Springy


Weather] Sunny with a high of 71


Currently] In my room.

Quote of the day: "A man may be so much of everything that he is nothing of anything."

Short post today! Not much to go in depth about. Well, I mean I could, but it was be too long then!

Spring formal was a great time! We had a total blast at the Museum of Science and Industry. If you've never been there, it was a grand experience. If you have been there, we were in the rotunda, so you probably can feel how awesome that is from the high vaulted ceiling. I have a lot of pictures of the awesome exhibit that we were also allowed to see! The museum was exclusive to us, and it was so much fun. The new exhibit is called "the Science of Storms" I think.

Dinner was chicken stuffed with something. I don't know quite what, but it was good. The salad was romaine lettuce with some cheese on top and a huge crouton. Dessert was an apple sort of tort with ice cream. There was a lot of dancing that I did not partake in, and of course, an assortment of nerd-tastic songs. It was a lot of fun. I am sooooo glad it was at MSI.

Preview Weekend was pretty great too. We had a lot of people show up and some stayed over at all of the different dormitory options, like the fraternity houses, the sorority houses, MSV and SSV. Our home base was once again, Perlstein, where we met up with different students and just sort of checked out what they were interested in. It was fun times.

Out out out,
Jaye

P.S. I also put a cover on the Ambassador Scrapbook! My goal is to upload it to our admissions website this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment