



Pictures of the Day] Acappella awesomeness
Mood] Geekin' out!
Weather] Sunny
Currently] In my room.
Quote of the day: "Every increased possession loads us with new weariness."
So acappella is probably one of the best things EVAH. We had our spring concert and it was loads of fun. Here are some pics of the fantastic times! I had a solo this time around, so I was really happy about that. I sang "the Scientist" by Coldplay. :) One of the great things is that we were pre-ordering for our CD! Wh00t! We recorded four songs for each group. It's available for $10 + $2 shipping anywhere in the nation. We also had a few graduating seniors, who received pitch pipes for gifts and we sang a dedication to one of our fellow students, requested by his girl friend. All in all, hilarious.
Girls group was fantabulous. We all wore purple, white, and black. Purple is our team colour. X-Chromotones, HUH!!! Co-Ed we wore green and black and white. So that's cool too! ^-^ I did vocal percussion for some of the songs. This spring we also did a Lady Gaga MEGAMIX! So we had ALL the groups on stage singing a medley of Bad Romance, Telephone, and Paparazzi with little pieces of Poker Face. Cool times! Videos are probably on youtube now.
Everyone keeps talking about how Glee is so great and that it's back and it's so exciting. I have yet to watch more than the first episode, even though the first episode was good. All I gotta say is that IIT Acappella ROCKS. We are just as entertaining as any TV show because we act RIDICULOUS at concerts. There is just SO much energy flying around and we always have surprises.
Rockin' out!
Jaye
I want to see one of your concerts someday. *sigh* I'm going to try watching the videos on YouTube this week. You'd like "Glee." It's hilarious and the music is good. Miss you.
ReplyDelete