Picture of the Day] Our concert poster. We are the 99%...of people who sing at IIT. XD Just kidding.Mood] Sad
Weather] High 45. Overcast.
Currently] In the cube.
Quote of the Day] "Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value."
My final acappella concert was last night. It was definitely sad and there was a little tearing up beforehand, ok, well a lot of tearing up, but I am glad now. I am proud that I have helped shape an all-female singing group at this school, that the name of the group is one that I came up with as a joke which caught on, and of course #1 --I got to spend my time with an amazing set of ever growing absolutely beautiful and loving women. They are fantastic and have made my time at IIT even better than I could have imagined. I will miss them terribly, but I hope to visit in the spring and continue arranging music for them to sing.
:)
~Jaye
No comments:
Post a Comment