7/28/2011

Yikes! Graduate School

Link of the Day] Hong Kong University : http://www.asa.hku.hk/admissions/tpg/prospectus/2011/faculties_arch_intro.html
Mood] Ready to be finished
Weather] Overcast with scattered thunderstorms. Feels like 98
Currently] In the basement
Quote of the Day] "The only thing that overcomes hard luck is hard work."

There are a lot of things that I have to do. I always talk about how much I have to do and what's next. It seems never-ending. I know I should have a positive outlook on things, but it's hard sometimes when you just feel like everyday it's one thing after another. A lot of people think, "Just keep pushing on. Persevere! You will be rewarded!" and I typically believe that too, but it's gotten so blah lately it's been hard. I just want to live right now. Go travel the world and take some time off! Enjoy my 20s. I'm not saying I don't enjoy them on a day to day basis. I have a good life. I have a great family and terrific friends. I've been blessed to be able to go to college, work, and more. I just want to see the world. Heh.

I am starting to look at grad schools. I have a few in mind for Landscape Architecture. Hong Kong University, maybe one in Japan, Leeds University in England and maybe the Netherlands. Who knows!!!

Life's crazy!
~Jaye

No comments:

Post a Comment