
Picture of the Day] FLICKR!!!Mood] Awake
Weather] Mostly cloudy, high 70!
Currently] In the cube
Quote of the Day] "The greatest use of life is to spend it for something that will outlast it."So I have blogged before about the IIT iphone app that I so awesomely got to voice for (IIT Campus360, where you can view videos, photos, and do your own tour by navigating a map and tapping on buildings to hear information about them), but here is another project that I have been working on!! Yes. The IIT Flickr account. Woo woo! Tony (fellow Student Ambassador and super cool dude) and I have been uploading pictures from events, ones we've taken on and off campus, student activities, classrooms, you name it! It's been lots of fun, though a lot more work than you would think.
In addition to taking the 500,000 photos (I actually don't know if that's how many we have. Ha ha ha. Just joking), we have been hand pruning them, uploading, writing descriptions, organizing, and geo-tagging all of them, so you know exactly where the photos were taken! Pretty neat. And people definitely have been checking it out, which is awesome. In May we had 506 views in one day! I think that's pretty successful, though I'm thinking we can get more. :D
Check it out here!!! : http://www.flickr.com/photos/iitugadmission/
~Jaye
No comments:
Post a Comment