Picture of the Day] Just a sampling of Architecture Open House 2010-2011! Check out our flickr for more!!!
Mood] Hungry
Weather] On and off cool and warm
Currently] Cubicle
Quote of the Day] "A myth is a religion in which no one any longer believes."So I have been totally cheating and you haven't actually read anything I've written in a while. Whoops. Yeah, the end of the year kind of beat me to a pulp, but I am back! Yay! I actually just came back from the College of Architecture Open House! It is pretty fantastic. There is WONDERFUL work there and it really is inspiring!! I would totally recommend anyone interested in applying for the program to come and see what we have if possible. It's really good and open to anyone! There are munchies too, though I am sad I didn't grab any. I'm hungry!!!
Nothing much to report except that I will be moving out of Gunsaulus and off campus for my last semester!!! I have lived on campus for all my years and now that I am planning on graduating early, I find myself in the predicament of needing a place for only fall, so I will be moving off campus to Bridgeport. :) Yay technically "commuter" ha ha ha. It's only five mins really.
Sooo yesh, plans for the summer. Definitely summer studio (I need that in order to graduate early!) and I will be working in the office, so if any of you lovely people come by for our Discover IIT Days I will be here, chatting and chalking away! (I usually decorate the sidewalks for those days.) Other than that, hopefully doing some more fun things than usual, working on my portfolio and arranging music for girls acappella!
Yes. It's a lot. And it's summer. X.x
~Jaye
No comments:
Post a Comment