5/16/2011

Tiramisu in Boston!


Picture of the Day] I made Tiramisu! :D The preparation was a little tough, but it was worth it.
Mood] FULL
Weather] 50s, rainy
Currently] Boston, MA
Quote of the Day] "Defining and analyzing humor is a pastime of humorless people."

Whoo! One of my first goals of summer has already been fulfilled! I have made the Italian dessert known as Tiramisu (which means Pick Me Up apparently!) with my sister and it is delicious! I am usually a fan of tiramisu cheesecake at the Cheesecake Factory, but this was pretty fun and it could have turned out horribly had I not had my sister there to help. The ingredients were easy to find here, but I think they might've been a little more difficult to find in Chicago. I'll have to look around and see if I can get them somewhere. Other than that, Boston has been a lot of fun! I've been walking around, doing some shopping, and enjoying the cool weather, though it has been super rainy. I like rain, but not when I totally didn't bring the right clothes for it!

Other foods so far have been lamb curry and ribs. To look forward to? Irish pub for some stew, some fries, or other tastey treats my sister has recommended! :D

I had planned on coming back soon to start summer school, but I didn't realize that this year summer school was handled a little differently. Instead of having everyone start at the same time, we have different session now that start and end at different times. So I am doing Session B, which is studio beginning at June 6th and ending around July 31st. It's pretty neat, and I hope it works out!

Stuffed,
~Jaye

1 comment:

  1. Your tiramisu looks delicious! Can't wait to have some, someday...

    P.S. I think Whole Foods usually carries lady fingers, if not then try Trader Joe's. :)

    ReplyDelete