Picture of the Day] This blog! Yeah I know it's cheating. :PMood] Wiped Out
Weather] High 80s, humidity..don't even talk about it.
Currently] In the basement
Quote of the Day] "When ideas fail, words come in very handy."Oh my goodness. It's sooooooo hot. Then again, anything over 60 becomes hot for me. Ha ha ha ha. It's been awful up here and the air condition has not been fixed in my apartment yet so I have set up tons of fans to circulate air, which still does not work very well. I'm hoping to get that fixed soon. In other news, my blog has gotten a face-lift! I was getting bored of the last one, so I thought to change things up, but it was a bit more difficult than I imaged. I think they don't make it very easy for you to change free blogger templates. @.@ So I had to delete a bunch of my widgets (the things on the sidebars) and re-make them from scratch. Unfortunately my fake twitter feed got nixed. :/ I'll hopefully find some other cooler things to put up. ^-^ There are actually a decent number of pre-sets in the blogger design archive now, so I might just use those for a while and change things up. It'll probably be easier anyway!
Humidity is one of the worst things on this planet,
~Jaye
No comments:
Post a Comment