3/03/2011

Midterms

Picture of the Day] Wish I could do pdfs. REALLY I do.

Mood] Headache....

Weather] Sunny, high 38

Currently] In the office

Quote of the Day] "
Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others."

So I have midterms coming up. This is something that happens every semester so I have no idea why I am so surprised, but I am just not feeling it. I can't believe it's already half way through the semester and at the same time, it feels like it should be far past the halfway point as well. I have been plugging away at working on my boutique hotel design. It is turning out CRAZY. My floor plans are completely off the wall! I started out with such a strong system of determining the sizes and shapes of the rooms that when it came down to it, the building really started reading..in my opinion, as very very busy and non-architectural at all! My goal is to remedy this. Midterm presentation for studio is this coming Wednesday so I need to get on it! Not to mention I have two other midterms to study for (Psych and Landscape).

Required for Midterm:

  • all floor plans (basement, ground, 1st, 2nd, 3rd)
  • site plan
  • structural plan
  • relevant section through stairs
  • elevations
  • concept board
  • rough 3D model of the building in a photo
  • program filled out with square footage values
I think that's all....

Wiggin' out,
Jaye

No comments:

Post a Comment