2/22/2011

LINK

Picture of the Day] Actually just a link!!! CRAZY!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkTrG-gpIzE

Mood]Tired

Weather] Warmer, high 30s.

Currently] In the office

Quote of the Day] "
What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence. The only consequence is what we do."

So first off my link is a trailer for the movie Source Code starring Jake Gyllenhaal. It is pretty
interesting looking, but maybe super cheesy. YAY TECHNOLOGY! Anyway, I point it out because in the trailer, there is footage of the Red Line L train exploding in front of Main Building, which is our financial building on campus. It looks pretty amazing. XD Also later when it pans/flies out, you see the L, Dan Ryan Expressway, the Loop in the distance, and then Main Building relocated on 31st street in the middle of our soccer field (it is actually situated on 33rd street with buildings all around). So I thought itw as hilarious and weird.

Secondly, I wanted to say how I am terribly frustrated with myself and the lack of exercise I do. >.o I am working stay healthy while I'm at school, but it is soooo difficult. I am hoping that I may be more motivated as it gets warmer.

Annoyed,
Jaye

No comments:

Post a Comment