Mood] Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Weather] Cold and flurries now!?
Currently] In the office
Quote of the Day] "Bear in mind that you should conduct yourself in life as at a feast."
So my plan for Spring Break is to get some things done! REALLY! I am planning on entering an essay contest here at IIT, so I need to revise the paper that I wrote last semester for my Shakespeare class! Don't know if I mentioned it before, but I wrote a paper on Shakespeare's history/tragedy/revenge play called Titus Andronicus. Here were last year's winners: http://www.iit.edu/csl/hum/announcements/writing_contest_winners_2010.shtml . I hope that I have a chance at winning! There are cash prizes in the form of Barnes/Nobles Bookstore gift cards I think.
Other items on spring break include going to Seattle to try and help my friend plan her wedding! We'll be checking out photographers, eateries (bakery places), the church, and dresses for the bridesmaids. It'll hopefully be very fun and eventful! I haven't been to Seattle before and I'm kind of scared. I haven't been on a plane for a while, but I know that will be fun. I'll be flying out soon, so I need to definitely pack!!! Then it's writing up music and preparing things for acappella when I get back. Our concert is Friday, April 15th! SO MARK YOUR CALENDARS!!! And be prepared to pull up the live stream! :D
Over and out,
Jaye
No comments:
Post a Comment