1/13/2011

School oh school!


Pictures of the Day] New haircut.

Mood] Complacent

Weather] Sludgey...sort of...sleety...

Currently] In my apartment

Quote of the Day] "Learning is not attained by chance, it must be sought for with ardor and attended to with diligence.
"

So I have this new haircut, which really is just a manifestation of my hope to keep my hair relatively styled and tamed during the school year as it grows out from its previous punky spunky state. I am SOOO glad I branched out when I was younger and decided to try that short pixie cut! I think it's neat and it's so much easier to take care of!

School so far has been tough already. I have been trying to keep up with reading for psychology and history of landscape architecture already! The studio I managed to score is designing a Boutique Hotel in Wrigleyville. More to come about that in the next post! Suffice to say at the moment that school is well on its way and with it comes responsibilities at work, Camras, and acappella. *sighs* Oh the life of a college student!

Wiped out already,
Jaye

2 comments:

  1. !!! I <3's you too! :)

    Fully engaged student >> full time work. I figured this out walking back at 9PM...12AM...3AM...from design projects. I hear archies find it out earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee hee. Maybe just a little. :) I'm glad to hear from you!!! :D

    ReplyDelete