Mood] Motivated
Weather] Slight flurries with a High 20 Degrees F
Currently] In the office
Quote of the Day] "An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come."
I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited about the awesome things that I have planned for this semester regarding Camras!!!! We just had our first meeting today and I think it went very well. My future projects for the Scholars include:
1. Camras Book of Wisdome (freshmen will write up a sentence or two about life experiences in their first year of college and maybe tack a picture with it)
2. Student Organization outreach (trying to form relationships with current student orgs and help them with their events that they have on campus)
3. Camras Interview Weekend (OF COURSE)
4. Giving back to former teachers by sending letters and posters
5. Creating videos and photos for Camras events and the campus as a whole
AND MUCH MORE!!!!!
Jaye
No comments:
Post a Comment