9/14/2009

Saturday and Sunday





Picture of the Day] These are some pictures from the fieldtrip! I decided to upload multiple!

Mood] Hungry

Weather] Sunny with a high of 81

Currently] Ambassador Cube with Olivia and Muyiwa

Quote of the Day] History never looks like history when you are living through it.

Short short short entry today!

Soooooo first Saturday of work was super cool! I participated in a Saturday Visit Day, so we had a couple families come in from different parts of Chicago and other towns to talk about what goes on at IIT and also do tours! I co-toured both the tours and I have to say, my legs are PRETTY sore. I think this job is going to have me working out a lot more! I met very nice people at the visit and I hope that I did a good job explaining everything in terms of what IIT can offer and what it is like to be a student here.

Sunday was pretty awesome as well. We had our first full acappella meeting for girls group and co-ed (respectively the X-Chromotones and the Techtonics). I was excited about being able to pick up some new music! I'm going to keep it a secret for now, but expect awesome rockage coming up super soon!

Today I will be going on a fieldtrip for studio! We're going up to Lincoln Park to talk to our prospective "client" for our fall semester project, which is design a boat house. It will be interesting to learn exactly what is to be expected. I have some questions in mind, but not all. I better think of some! I also hope that my camera batteries don't die, considering I've been running on the low blinky red half battery icon for about two months. Yeahhhhh...we'll see how that goes! It should be a great day, provided it doesn't get too hot while I'm there. :P

Well, be back later with photos to add!
~Jaye

No comments:

Post a Comment