Picture of the Day] These guys were hanging out on campus. SO CUTE!
Mood] Tiiiiireeeedddd
Weather] Partly Cloudy with a high of 74
Currently] In the Ambassador Cube
Quote of the day: I want to go ahead of Father Time with a scythe of my own.
The quote today is in honour of H.G. Well's. I think it's pretty motivational. :) Right now it's rather dreary outside. It looks like it's going to rain, but the weather channel said that it would get sunnier later in the day with only 10% precipitation, so we'll see if Chicago agrees.
This weekend was SO lazy. I really wanted to be able to get all my homework done, but it was too difficult for me to understand. I think that my Steel Structural class and Mechanical and Electrical class have calculations and concepts that I need to review again. X.x I tried to make myself feel better by watching Pride and Prejudice (the Keira Knightely edition) for the 54 bajillionth time. It helped. The homework isn't even due today, but I just like to get it done. Sunday acappella practice rocked! Wh00t to the girls group! :D
I'm super excited for Homecoming! Here are the events:
Tuesday 9/22: BBQ (5 pm. Location: Baseball field)
Archery (5 pm-7 pm. Location: Baseball field)
Womens Volleyball (Scarlet fever event 7pm. Location: Keating)
Thursday 9/24: Capture the Flag with Water Balloons (5 pm-630 pm. Location: Morton Park)
Friday 9/25: Club Night/Homecoming Dance (9pm-12am. Location: MSV Lawn)
Saturday 9/26: Women's Soccer game (12pm. Location: Soccer Field)
Men's Soccer game (2 pm-4 pm. Location: Soccer Field)
Float Competition (After Men's Soccer game, Floats will lead the crowd to the carnival)
Homecoming carnival (4 pm-9 pm. Location: Quad)
I really really want to try the Archery, but I don't get off of class until 6:15, so I'll have to rush over and see if there's anything still! :D The dance is going to be fun too. I hope that I'll have enough time to do all my homework and study during this week.
It's gonna be crazy!
~Jaye
No comments:
Post a Comment