12/05/2011

FINALS WEEK




Pictures of the Day] Final review renderings
Mood] Tired
Weather] Cold and rainy. High 39
Currently] At my apartment
Quote of the Day]
"
However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results."

SO MUCH EDITTING. My studio final was fantastic. I'll talk about that more in the next post. For now the rant will be about finals in general. This will be my final finals week!!! For a while anyway. Ha ha ha. I had IPRO Day on Friday, which was very tiring. It was an all day ordeal and I'm sad that my video didn't make the top 3 but oh well. Now I've just got a crap ton of editting to do for my team's final project report. Then we need to get it printed and bound. The issue is that we have like...200 pages of appendices. @.@ Probably more than 200 pages in fact. I hope that the file won't be too large! UGH! If anything I might have to get the appendices bound separately. >.o

This week I have my psych final on Wednesday (which I still need to study for tonight and review the powerpoints and actually read the textbook. I have neglected it so much!). Thursday the IPRO revisions are due. Then Friday is when I am going to meet with my professor and studio one more time to take photographs of our models in the big 1/8" site we built. I'll be showing pics up here for sure. ^-^ For now though, enjoy some renderings. :P

Woo~
~Jaye

No comments:

Post a Comment