10/27/2011

Halloween Photos




Pictures of the Day] Halloween YES
Mood] FREAKING OUT
Weather] Cold and rainy. High 50
Currently] At the front desk
Quote of the Day]
"A censor is a man who knows more than he thinks you ought to."


First of all, THIS UPCOMING WEEK IS GONNA BE CRAZY!!!! I have SO many deadlines and projects to work on. We're putting together a video for IPRO and I need to get interviews from outside sources like the representatives from CNT and the City of Blue Island as well as the financial advisors and city planner we had critique our midterm. I have a Psych Exam on Tuesday, a take-home quiz, the 1/8" group site model to complete with my studio, my next landmark review for studio on Wednesday (which means CADing plans, sections, and elevations), the Saturday visit for Admissions, and photo-taking for Halloween/cosplay.

SO YES. You can see by the awesome photos that boy and I went around downtown to Millennium Park and around campus to take some pretty stellar shots! :D Do we look like the Doctor and his possible next companion!??!?! You can decide. XD

BWAH,
~Jaye

No comments:

Post a Comment