Picture of the Day] As promised, pics of the model!
Mood] Dead tired.
Weather] Hazy/Drizzly
Currently] In the basement
Quote of the Day] "Praise youth and it will prosper."Sleeping felt so nice after pulling an all-nighter. Ha ha ha. I could barely get up this morning to go to industrial psych. I will admit though that what people say is true. After the initial all-nighter (which was absolute *ell for me in 3rd year), all subsequent all-nighters have been a LOAD easier to do.
Still, I'd say it was worth it. Getting this model done was nice. I also enjoyed looking at everyone's projects. It was a good change. I hadn't really noticed what other people in my studio were working on until this review. Now that I have an idea, I can see that none of us have taken it the same way, which is cool. Each of us chose different approaches, even different regions of the world to emulate. A few of the students did Korean, Spanish, or Mexican inspired designs. I for one will probably always be in love with the plains, though mountains are quite nice too.
My model is a conceptual model that attempts to express the experience of being in the Midwest prairie. Can you see it in the model? I hope so!! I'm too tired to explain now. Ha ha ha. Sorry!
Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep~
~Jaye
No comments:
Post a Comment