9/07/2011

DeviantART & Model


Picture of the Day] My DeviantART account
Mood] Snappy
Weather] Perfect!
Currently] In the basement
Quote of the Day] "I never put on a pair of shoes until I've worn them at least five years."

Whoo. I feel like I've done this before. Have I talked about the DeviantART? Maybe not in detail? Anyway, here is a screenshot of my page! I put the link on the top of the navigation here in the blog. I uploaded a lot of my etsy stuff on there, so it's pretty cool, but I also started uploading my drawings, random photography, architecture things, etc...I'm really glad that I started networking with people there. It's really fun favouriting things and seeing all the amazing stuff that people can do. I am constantly astounded by how many great artists there are. I wish I could meet them all (is that creepy?).

Model model model. Architecture has proceeded as always. I had to make a 'narrative model' which I will be presenting to my professor and then to a guest critic. I'm nervous about it since I am not sure how it will turn out, but I am hopeful that everything will be okay. In addition to getting feedback I think the best part is meeting people who actually have firms and can give solid reviews. I'm looking forward to putting up some pictures here of my "final" product!

Optimistic,

~Jaye

No comments:

Post a Comment