12/03/2010

X-Chromotones Carol in Chicago

Picture of the Day] Sadly I forgot my camera!!!

Mood] Whew. Stuffed!

Weather] FREAKING COLD

Currently] At my apartment

Quote of the Day] "
To love deeply in one direction makes us more loving in all others."

Hooray! The X-Chromotones caroled at Daley Plaza for the Christkindlmarket which is a German Festival held every year around the holiday season. There are all sorts of authentic German goods (clothing, music, ornaments, roasted nuts, candles, miniature houses, hand-painted everything, clocks, etc...) and of course tons of food!!!

We sang an assortment of Christmas carols, which was really fun. I hope we can do it as well during this upcoming finals week, but we'll see. I think it would be a good break for people.

I definitely bought some goodies for people!
1. Roasted Cappuccino flavoured almonds for the b/f
2. Chocolates and cookies for family and friends.
3. Hard candies for family and friends.

Food the b/f and I ate:
Homemade Goulash Soup
Fried potato pancakes with apple sauce
Plain Pretzel
Wiener Schnitzel
Curry Meatloaf

The b/f also bought me a stylish hat that I've always wanted! One of the furry ones. It's rainbow and plaid. I adore it and will stay warm for the winter!
Jaye

No comments:

Post a Comment