12/03/2010

iPhone Application


Pictures of the Day] iPhone App interface!

Mood] Excited!

Weather] Coooolllddd!!!!

Currently] In my cubicle

Quote of the Day] "
Laughter is the closest distance between two people."

So Rishab told me today that the iPhone Application has launched! I am SOOO excited! For those of you who did not know, Rishab and I have been working with some other people as well on creating an iPhone Application for IIT. It basically is a school map that looks like a google map and you can click on different buildings to find your way around. You can look at pictures of the buildings, watch videos related to that building or structure, read a quick summary of the building and its importance (WHICH I WROTE!!!!!) and also listen to an audio recording of the reading for that blurb (WHICH I ALSO DID!!!!! HOORAY!!!!!). I am so excited to be the voice of IIT's iPhone Application. I was hoping that the recordings I made turned out and they sound pretty good, so I am pleased! I hope that other people do end up using the application and that it is beneficial to the university. Well, enough boasting from me.

Jaye

No comments:

Post a Comment