7/30/2010

Home

Pictures of the Day] Apricot Button Cookie

Mood] Tired and moody

Weather] Pretty cool

Currently] In the kitchen

Quote of the day:
"Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all others."

Soooooooooooooooooooooo things are annoying. I hate it when you plan something and it doesn't turn out right. I ended up trying to get together with some friends and due to unforseen circumstances, it just didn't work out. I mean, it's unfortunate, but totally legitimate and I can't help but feel upset about it anyway. I think it's natural. So of course what did I do? I baked! I made these small bite size cookies with sugar free apricot and blackberry jam. They were very soft and crumbly, not exactly to my taste, but decent enough. I used smart balance margarine and splenda.

Anyway, not much has been happening. I've been home putzing around, cleaning up now and then. Within the few weeks I have returned, my room has become a mess. It looks completely disheveled.

In other news, re-reading Harry Potter has been awesome! :D I am finding some more details that I overlooked before, so hooray! Not much else to report now...

Baked out,
~Jaye

No comments:

Post a Comment