5/16/2010

At Home Projects!


Picture of the Day] The Floppy Disc throw pillow I made out of fleece for my boyfriend! :D (Front, Back, Lock, Indicator)

Mood] Tired.


Weather] High of 62. Rainy.


Currently] In my living room.

Quote of the day: "I adore simple pleasures. They are the last refuge of the complex."

Soooo I decided to relax since I've been home. I have slept more, eaten more, watched TV for the first time in probably a year, and played the Wii. Exciting. I decided to take up my projects again, that is, the throw pillows. If you might remember, I made the bamboo bolster and posted some pictures of that. Now I have done it! CREATED THE ULTIMATE NERDY CUTENESS! It is a super awesome floppy disc pillow. It certainly isn't perfect and yet again I asked for help to seal up the final edge because my hand stitching skills are not up to par, but I am excited! I think it looks cute and my b/f loves it!

The next pillow project is a Pizza pillow for my brother in law. Going to be awesome. I already have the parts made. I just need to take the time to sew it all together! It's hard without a machine, so I'll be sewing all the individual ingredients on by hand and then sewing together the whole pillow later. Don't worry, there'll be pictures of this one too! Well, that's it for now. Hope you like it!!!

Super psyched,
~Jaye

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I am sure that Robert loves it. Can't wait to see the pizza!

    ReplyDelete