
Pictures of the Day] My set of drawings that I submitted and will DEFINITELY be revising for the final 50% Midterm Presentation (Will post later. Having some troubles uploading)
Mood] Stressed!!!! But pleasant?
Weather] High 45 Degrees
Currently] Front Desk
Quote of the day: "When you drink the water, remember the spring."
I think you get to a certain time in the semester where you are entirely burned out with everything. I am definitely feeling it. I have been working really hard on trying to figure out what to do for my 50% review, and I am so worn. I have gone through several drafts, but nothing seems to be good enough. I will have to work through spring break to finish my work. I have come up with an idea of what I need to get done too.
Mechanical and Electrical Building Systems homework
Structural Concrete Analysis homework
Vernacular Landscape homework
Ecological Basis of Planning Research Report
Revising all the drawings for studio
Making 1-2 models for studio
That is the plan. I have to clean up and pack before I go home though,s o i need to make sure that I have all the materials I need for my studio project. I need to compose two models over the break and that is going to be a doozy. I think I might go by Michael's and buy some materials. I really want to spend time with my family and my friends though, so I want to get my homework out of the way. I have a sneaking suspicion I will be doing it throughout the week. I have to lug sooo much stuff back home!
At least the weather is getting better though so I can switch out my wardrobe and only keep a few sweaters here to make sure I can stay warm. I really hope things get pretty. Campus is livening up. There is more green than white now! I'm so excited.
Signing out,
~Jaye
No comments:
Post a Comment