Picture of the Day] My art at the conservatory stop last winter! :D I am notorious for writing "LOVE" in the snow all over the place. Hee hee.
Mood] Chilleh!
Weather] Overcast, snowy, with a high of 32
Currently] In my room
Quote of the day: "Every day you may make progress. Every step may be fruitful. Yet there will stretch out before you an ever-lengthening, ever-ascending, ever-improving path. You know you will never get to the end of the journey. But this, so far from discouraging, only adds to the joy and glory of the climb."
It is cold around these parts now! :D Chicago is gorgeous!!! I can't wait until I can go shopping downtown. Whoo whoo! Finals are almost over. My family got a new fake Christmas tree that I am pumped about and tonight the Techtonics are singing in the BOG for the Glee season finale (ha ha ha ha. Yes...people love Glee here too).
About this time of the school year there is a LOT of chaos. People are running around to finales, stressing out about papers that they haven't written all semester (I kid you not. I heard some kid say that they have 10 papers they could've written throughout the semester and instead is now writing them the day before they're due. NOT a good idea), and in general, realizing that there are a LOT of deadlines. One such deadline I just found out about recently myself is study abroad.
Well my plan for study abroad is to go to Japan or Germany for spring semester. I'm looking at 2011. BUT I guess there's some paperwork that needs to be filled out now that I have never seen before. X.x YEAH. I definitely need to meet with Louis Berends from the IIT Study Abroad office and see if I can figure out what to do! Since I have the Camras scholarship, things work a little differently. I have full-tuition and that means that I would do more like an exchange than anything. They would find someone to take my place here at the university and I would take their place so that we both continue our scholarships. Interesting, eh? Well that deadline is Dec. 16th, so hopefully I can figure everything out before then!
That's it! One more final to go. WHOO!!!
Jaye
Ick, you reminded me of my finals.
ReplyDeleteAnd those fat review packets staring at me...
"Fill me out, Jon! Fill me out!"
X( bleh. At least 3 (German II, Orchestra, Driver's Ed) out of the 6 (WOC Block, Geometry, Biology) won't be hard.