
Picture of the Day] Sketches of my boat house ideas and framing model designs. I've gone through several iterations.
Mood] Rushed
Weather] Overcast with a high of 56
Currently] In the Ambassador Cube
Quote of the day: Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot, others transform a yellow spot into the sun.
*sighs* WHEW. So I totally accidentally slept in late today and got to work late! I felt terrible, plus I think I definitely need a shower, so not the best of ways to start off Monday morning. I stayed up until 2:00 AM last night working on my models, which, by the way, I will hopefully be posting as the pictures for this after my talk with my professor today. We made a 1/4" = 1-0' section model where you cut the building at a certain point and show all of the structure within it for that one part that you cut through. We were also to make a 1/8" = 1-0' framing model. I got them pretty much done, so that's good. I have a Camras meeting today as well! I'm thinking I'm going to run back to the dorms after work, take a shower, and then run back for Camras. I don't think I need to subject any more people to my stench. Ha ha ha.
The weather here has been fluctuation from perfectly beautiful to rainy. It's like April or May weather. VERY strange. I wonder what I'll be doing for Halloween. Probably just doing homework. I know a lot of my friends are having parties. That's one thing that's hard to do at school. It's hard to dress up and go trick or treating and stuff. Last year I visitted my grandparents on Halloween because it fell on a Friday. I don't know if I'll do that this year. I might since it's on a Saturday. :) OH! So Kim Harrison (one of my favourite authors) is having her annual Halloween contest. I always want to enter, but I never have the time, and I'd also like to enter into it with my friends as well. It hink it'd be fun. I have to catch up on her latest novel, White Witch Black Curse. She is a REAL powerhouse when it comes to writing and punches out a book every year. I always have to wait for the books to come out on paperback though because that's the way I bought my first one of her series (which I got at Target and later found out was actually the 3rd book in her series. I was SUPER confused).
Anyway, not much happening otherwise. Everything's kind of speeding up since we're heading into the last bit of fall semester. I'm struggling to juggle all of my classes, but I hope that after I meet up with my adviser and talk about it (we do it every fall and spring), I'll be able to feel better about next semester and hopefully plan out my two IPROs - Inter-Professional Research Opportunity and my study abroad (which I hope to do in Japan or China). We'll see. I may end up in Germany since that's one of the languages I learned in school!
That's it for now!
~Jaye
P.S. Have way too few movies on my computer. I've been watching the same ones over and over again.
Well if you're just sitting around and doing homework, you should come over here and make candy with me!
ReplyDeleteIt would also be a good time to reinstall your computer and give you more movies.
Hang in there! The end is in sight!
ReplyDeletebut where are the miniature boats?! that would be super cute!
ReplyDelete