



Pictures of the Day] Some of my unfinished perspective drawings for studio. I have the finished ones, just in pdf form (and blogger does not like pdfs). The finished ones are more impressive...
Mood] *sigh*
Weather] Pretty windy
Currently] In my room
Quote of the Day] "Are you going to come quietly, or do I have to use earplugs?"
So finals are crazy. I have gotten completely backlogged. I really hope that I will be able to get all my work done in time. Some things on my list.
Studio Final Review - done
Group Project for Historic Landscape Preservation (we're doing a detailed report of the Evanston Art Center @ Harley Clarke Estate) - near completion
10-Page Research Paper for Shakespeare Class - not even started
Blogs for Shakespeare Class - near completion (2 more to go!)
Group Project for Prairie Landscape (DePaul campus comparison to IIT) - halfway complete
Visual Training Revisions - not started
So there will be work to be done! But I think it'll be okay.
Jaye
Unfortunately, I don't think I can be of any use on any of those. :(
ReplyDelete